x
Beta Member

How do i find my account and routing number associated with my Square Card?

Would like to be able to use my square card to pay bills without having to deposit into another bank. Anybody know how to locate this information?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Update: Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US! You can find your account and routing numbers for Square Checking from the Point of Sale app or from your online Square Dashboard.  

You can use Square Checking account and routing numbers to allow third parties to debit your Square balance via ACH. You can also deposit funds into your Square balance via ACH.

Learn more about Square Checking, and Square Banking in our Support Center.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @AmeerNewell

Currently this is a feature request for Square Card. Right now there is no account and routing number for Square Cards. 

Message 2 of 5

Why is there instructions on the help website stating that you DO have an account and routing number associated with it once you activate your card then ? Im so confused . I even followed the directions on how to find it under balance and then transfer settings tab . That does nothing but brings me to my own bank account attached to the card , not the square cards specific routing and accounting number ? Uuugh what a pain. 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Ag528305. I can understand how this can be confusing. Check out @JustinC's answer to your question here.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

Update: Account and routing numbers are now available with Square Checking in the US! You can find your account and routing numbers for Square Checking from the Point of Sale app or from your online Square Dashboard.  

You can use Square Checking account and routing numbers to allow third parties to debit your Square balance via ACH. You can also deposit funds into your Square balance via ACH.

Learn more about Square Checking, and Square Banking in our Support Center.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5