x
Highlighted
Tyrone

How do i set invoices to only display item name

Hi,

I have square syncing with Woocommerce and i am trying to figure out if the invoice i generate can only include the item name and not the item description its pulling from woocommerce.

In square its like this : 

Advent Race Pants $398.00
($199.00 ea.) × 2
black-white, adult-30

But the emailed invoice that same item displays like this :

Advent Race Pants
$398.00
($199.00 ea.) x 2

[et_pb_section fb_built="1" _builder_version="3.22.3"][et_pb_row _builder_version="3.22.3" background_size="initial" background_position="top_left" background_repeat="repeat"][et_pb_column type="4_4" _builder_version="3.0.47"][et_pb_text _builder_version="3.0.74" background_size="initial" background_position="top_left" background_repeat="repeat"] Faith BMX Race pants are designed by Riders for Riders! They are made from a lightweight and durable material, this means that there are no restrictions when peddling to the max. Single ratchet adjustable waist to cater for actual and in between sizes. These pants also feature longer legs so no more issues with pants that are too short and rise up. Full stretch to every panel. Microfibre inside waist lining for soft touch.  Accordion upper knee panel from shell fabric for durable flex motion. Industrial strength polyamide weft yarn in warp direction. Superior abrasion resistance. Improved comfort and durability. Functional flex polyester rib knitted panels (Crotch, Knee, Calf, Waist) [/et_pb_text][et_pb_toggle title="Advent Pants Size Chart" _builder_version="3.18.4"] [/et_pb_toggle][et_pb_image src="https://faithusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/square-secure-logo-sml.jpg" align="center" _builder_version="3.18.4"][/et_pb_image][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]

black-white, adult-30

Any ideas on how to setup the emailed invoice different so it looks like what i am seeing in Square?

Any help appreciated

Regards

Tyrone

Message 1 of 1