x

How do i turn on microphone on galaxy 6?

How do i turn on microphone on galaxy 6. Cant install Square with it off. 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@Lauraarussell19 - While I'm no Android guru, I did a bit of digging and this is what I found. To control which apps have permissions to use certain features of your device (i.e. microphone), follow these steps:

1. From home, tap Apps > Settings.

2. Tap Privacy and safety.

3. Tap App permissions.

4. Tap the following features to see which apps have permission to access them: l Body sensors l Calendar l Camera l Contacts l Location l Microphone l Phone l SMS l Storage l Additional permissions

5. Tap On/Off next to each app to enable or disable permissions for that feature.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

@Lauraarussell19 - While I'm no Android guru, I did a bit of digging and this is what I found. To control which apps have permissions to use certain features of your device (i.e. microphone), follow these steps:

1. From home, tap Apps > Settings.

2. Tap Privacy and safety.

3. Tap App permissions.

4. Tap the following features to see which apps have permission to access them: l Body sensors l Calendar l Camera l Contacts l Location l Microphone l Phone l SMS l Storage l Additional permissions

5. Tap On/Off next to each app to enable or disable permissions for that feature.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2