x

How do they track Clients who have signed for discounted Service or membership?

How do they track Clients who have signed for discounted Service or membership, how system will help when we check in customer who has taken membership, system automatically apply discounted price 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

While we don't currently have a way to track customers who have signed up for a membership discount, you can create a discount called "membership" or "discounted service" that your cashiers can apply to every sale. 

I totally see how that would be a useful feature and we have heard that request before, I'll be sure to share your interest with our Product Liaison team. 

Message 2 of 4

This would be very helpful to us. We are a membership organization and on our old system we were able to have a list of members, who got a 15% discount. Would love to find some way to make this work with Square.

Message 3 of 4
Partner

Hi all I realize this post is quite old but in case this is still a need for you please let me know.

My name is Dan I've worked in point of sale and payments for 7+ years and developed a software to help retail businesses leverage subscriptions.  It's called Submatic (https://www.submatic.io/).

We have an integration with Square that automates discounts and benefits based on the rules that you configure.  For example you can create a membership which entitles the member to a discount.  You can optionally use a physical card to track members.  Our software handles the subscription billing (via Square payments) and tracks and communicates the membership benefits with Square so that you don't have to do anything manually.

If you're interested in getting more info or checking out a trial let me know.  You can send me a direct message here on the forum, just hover your mouse over my username and then click "Send Message". Thanks

Message 4 of 4