x

How do we set up a remote location on square while keeping banking, etc. confidential?

One of our remote locations has a system that has crashed and we need to purchase a new i-pad. They can go and purchase a new i-pad and re-enter the inventory, etc. But to take payments, do I need to share our confidential banking information? Or can that be done remotely? Help! We're in a bind and need to get a new system ASAP. Many thanks.... 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hello @QetBotanicals! If you haven't already you can use Employee Management to set up a log in for your second location, and restrict their access to your account details with a passcode. You can associate employees with a specific locaiton too, so they'll see your item library, make sales, and add inventory as needed.

Employee management is a paid subscription feature so you could create one employee log in and allow multiple members of staff to sign that way. Alternatively use Mobile Staff, which is a free feature and allows other people to take payments on your behalf — and they wouldn't be able to see your account details that way either.  

I hope this helps, I'm sorry for the late reply! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2