x
Beta Member

How do you set up the quantity for each modifier?

Can this functionality be added ASAP??? We need this - so badly! LOL! We build a drink and our modifier is for the drink first then what shot we are adding but then if the customer wants a double of the modifier - we are having to just do a double shot but then lose the fact that the original drink was sold...

James Wilkinson
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Alumni

Hi @JPWilkinson - I moved your post over the Canadian board so we can track this feature request and share it with the appropriate team. I don't have a timeline on this request yet, but thanks for sharing.

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

@katieand Any news on this? For our cafe service, this is now the most important thing for us - as being able to touch sugar and indicate 2 - then add a flavour pump for pumpkin spice and indicate 3 - with the price adjusting accordingly - is an absolute must for us now. Help! ๐Ÿ˜‰

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 8

Did you ever get this functionality?  I'm trying to do the same thing and I can't set it up ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Message 4 of 8

We are DYYYIIINNNG for this functionality too!

If a customer wants 2 cream and 1 sugar in their coffee, thereโ€™s no way to stack the modifiers correctly for that. Currently we just holler at our staff member what is in each coffee but thatโ€™s not really a long-term solution. 

Message 5 of 8

Did you ever get this option, I'm trying to do the same thing and I can't see how to do it ? 

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @eeveadamalex

Thank you for checking in on this Feature Request for adding quantities to your modifiers. 

At the moment, this has not been implemented yet for modifiers - but this doesn't mean it won't be added in the future. 

I can recommend adding it to our Ideate Board as a Feature Request, so you can stay in the loop throughout the process. Our Community Moderators will come back & update the status on the request to keep all interested sellers informed. Also, other sellers can add their voice to your request too. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 8

We would love to see this feature as well!

@Kassi 

Message 8 of 8