x

How long does it take Square to send email notifications of charges billed on my square?

how long does it take to receive a square payment summary report, or individual sale report?  I made 10-12 transactions last Saturday and need to verify what was processed right away.  When will I receive notification of amounts?  thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @mt2019

Per transactions notifications are sent right away and daily sales summaries are usually sent around 15-30 mins after the business hours you've set under the Locations tab.

I'd first check your email notification settings to makes sure your account is set to send these updates. Learn more about editing up your Business info on our Support Center  

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @mt2019

Per transactions notifications are sent right away and daily sales summaries are usually sent around 15-30 mins after the business hours you've set under the Locations tab.

I'd first check your email notification settings to makes sure your account is set to send these updates. Learn more about editing up your Business info on our Support Center  

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2