x

How long does it take to verify my bank account?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Oklahoma”

Hello, my question is this. I just linked my bank account. How long does it take to verify? 

Also I just ordered my square, how long does that take to ship? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

Bank accounts are usually a couple days at most.

the free reader can be 7-12 days via USPS.  you can pick one up at retail for $10 and get reimbursed if you need it sooner. https://squareup.com/where-to-buy

Message 2 of 7
Admin

Welcome to Square @Thibodea2017! I just wanted to mention that it can take up to 5 business days for your bank account to be verified, but as mentioned by @VanKalkerFarms it doesn't always take that long. Our Support Center has more information about linking your bank account.

If you have any other questions about getting started with Square let me know! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 7

Ok if I wait for the square to come in, do I need to wait or can I put the numbers of the credit card manually? 

Message 4 of 7
Admin

@Thibodea2017 Yes you can manually enter card information to the app to complete a payment while you're waiting for your reader! 

If you need a reader sooner rather than later, you can buy the magstripe readers at a participating retail stores. Although they cost $10, we'll reimburse you, just follow the steps in the packaging. To find your nearest retailer head to http://squ.re/2snMBbb. We recommend calling ahead to make sure they're in stock!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 7

Thank you for helping me. 

Message 6 of 7
Admin

@Thibodea2017 You're welcome! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 7 of 7