x
Highlighted
Admin

Re: pirateship

@Hdcrew - Looks like we don't have an eComm Partnership with Pirateship at this time. If you're interested in other integrations we offer, check out the best answer atop of this thread.

Message 51 of 55
Highlighted

Setting a location

I have set up a location, or at least it appears I have. I have connected Square to my WP site. However, the donation software, GiveWP, is not showing the location in the dropdown and I can't go any further unless I "Select a location." I've refreshed, deactivated and reactivated, disconnected and reconnected, I created a second location and that one doesn't show up either, even restarted my computer. Nothing is making WP see that I have set up a location in Square.

Any ideas?

Message 52 of 55
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Setting a location

@MelissaBookGive - sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting Square to your WordPress site. 

Does this thread help? If not, I recommend reaching out directly to Word Press, as they're better equipped to dig in further since they operate and manage all the integration's functions . 

Message 53 of 55
Highlighted

Re: Setting a location

That's sad, you can use these 2 solutions to accept donation payments in Square.

Square for GiveWP if you are using GiveWP plugin and if you don't want to use any plugin and accept donation directly in WordPress use WPEasyPay.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Saad

Message 54 of 55
Highlighted

can Re: How to Connect Square Payments to your eCommerce Partner Site

Hey, can you add WPEasypay.com - Square for WordPress as it's free to use?

Message 55 of 55