x

How to Manage Inventory in Square Point of Sale

I'm wondering if the POS inventory management doesn't work for us Canadians? It seems there's lots of things that how you can do in the U.S.A that are selling points, but when it comes down to it, they simply don't work for us here. The electronic gift cards are one example. 

I'm trying to find how to see my inventory display, in an item quickly, as customers for the item are essentially buying tickets and a certain number of tickets gets them a reward. The only way we've been able to answer them so far is to manually go into the Square Online Store item, and see, then send them an message or email. Kind of slow and cumbersome.  An inventory display in the item would be awesome, (just sayin'...LOL) but in the meantime it looks like using the POS app on my Samsung 6 would do what I need more quickly, except I can't seem to get to the Edit item  after I select the item I want to find the inventory count for.  Any ideas? I'd appreciate any help, as it's often user error that causes my my problems... 😉

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0