x

How to Start a Chat with Square

Hello,

is there a way to start a customer service chat?

as has Paypal, which has an internal messaging service.

Greetings

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @Wotan

We have a phone team that's available Monday-Friday. You can obtain your customer code by going here. Please make sure you're signed in on the top right first and then select > More > I Don't See My Issue. It'll show our phone number and your customer code needed to call there.

We also offer support here on Facebook and on Twitter on weekends. As well as in-app support via chat.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Hello and thanks for answering.

I already sent an email 27 hours ago but they don't answer.

a query:

1. In which part of the website or application is the live chat?

Thank you

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

There is not a live text chat feature on Square, you can contact square by phone or by email.

Please be patient, Square can take up to 48hrs to reply to emails, for more direct support, please reach a square representative via the phone!

Alternatively you can share your questions here in the seller community for the Square team and other community members to answer. Account specific issues cannot be solved on the seller community if personal details are required to answer your question, this is for yours and your business' safety. 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 4 of 4