x
Admin

How to connect Square to your Ecwid store

You can use Ecwid to set up an online store to sell your items online. Connect Square to your Ecwid account to accept card payments online. Square’s fee for payments processed online with Ecwid is 2.9% + $0.30. It’s free to set up an Ecwid online store!

Once your accounts are connected, you’ll be ready to accept online payments instantly. You’ll see your sales deposited in your bank account as soon as 1-2 business days.

When you’re ready, follow these steps to connect your Square and Ecwid accounts:

1. Sign in to your Ecwid dashboard.
  2. On the left side of your screen, you’ll see a menu. Select Settings, then select Payment.
  3. Find Square, and click Set Up Square.
  4. Sign in with your Square username and password, and click Allow on the permissions page.

If you have trouble connecting your accounts reach out to Ecwid Support, or reply here and we’ll be happy to take a closer look.

ecwid.png

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I have 6 Ecwid accounts and 1 Square account.  I want to connect all 6 Ecwid accounts to the same Square account.  I don't seem to able to make that work, so am I doing something wrong or is it not possible?  Workaround?

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Hey @westweeks!

Although Square integrates with Ecwid to process payments, all API functions are operated and managed by Ecwid. For help with Ecwid or integration questions, you’ll need to contact their support team directly.

Sorry about that! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 6

Can I change from the Square Online Store to Ecwid?

Message 4 of 6
Admin

You sure can @BeauCateringMkt

If you've published your Weebly Online Store, you'll want to make sure you unpublish it first. Then, you can link Square to Ecwid

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 5 of 6

Why is that? I have a square online shop and trying to move it to Ecwid, but it's not syching correctly.  Ecwid is trying to figure out why and I found your comment above.  Looks like you know something here.  

Message 6 of 6