x
Admin

How to connect Square to your GoDaddy GoCentral store

The GoCentral Online Store is an eCommerce solution powered by website builder GoDaddy. You can connect Square to your GoCentral Online Store to accept online payments instantly. Square’s fee for payments processed online is 2.9% + $0.30. GoCentral’s pricing page has information about GoCentral pricing.

When you integrate GoCentral and Square you’ll see your sales deposited in your bank account as soon as 1-2 business days.

Ready? Follow these instructions to connect your Square and GoCentral accounts:

1. Sign in to your GoDaddy account.
  2. Under My Products > Websites, select GoCentral Online Store and click Manage.
  3. From your GoCentral Dashboard, click Manage Store.
  4. On the menu at the top of the screen, select Settings > Payments.
  5. Click Connect next to Square Payments.
  6. Sign in with your Square username and password, and click Allow on the permissions page.

Having trouble connecting your accounts?  For GoCentral-specific issues please contact GoCentral Support. If you have questions about Square or need additional assistance reply here to let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

godaddy_logo.png

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

We are a small Yacht Club in Maine. Right now we are using the Square terminal in our Pub to accept members due and other extra payed services. 

We would like to add square to our existing Website to make it more convenient for members when paying.

Our Website is hosted by Godaddy. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Frank

Message 2 of 8
Alumni

Hey @shyctreasurer!

Check out this thread to learn how to sync your GoDaddy website to Square 🙂

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 8

How do I connect  my Godaddy inventory to my square account? So that the Inventory is one group vs separate 

Message 4 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey, @Bc1t

With Square you can import items via a CSV file, however, we cannot import items directly from Godaddy. I would suggest consulting with Godaddy on this as well. In the meantime, take a look at this great article on how you can Import Items Online. 

Have a good day!

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 8

I am having the same issue. Go Daddy does not have inventory integration with Square They were useless when I called!  

Message 6 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @REFILLERY

Appreciate you taking the time to post on this thread about integrating GoDaddy and your Square Inventory. 

Right now, this would be a Feature Request. I would be happy to add your voice to it with our Product Team. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Message 7 of 8

I purchased GoDaddy's "biggest, baddest" package for a large sum of money.  I even have a dedicated team working on building my website, fine tuning SEOs, et al.  I did this because I have a large number of products and needed by Square POS inventory to link with my site.  Long story short, they have been working with this inventory sync issue for 8 months and we have yet to get it done.  GoDaddy says it it Square's issue, Square said it is GoDaddy's issue....round and round we go!  I have come to the realization that I am out of money and have a half-working website.  I am now looking for a more "professional" approach for my retail POS and website service.  Hope this finds everyone well and will save someone time, frustration and thousands in wasted dollars!

Message 8 of 8