x
Alumni

How to connect Square to your Wix store

If Wix is your eCommerce website provider you can connect Square as your payment provider to accept online payments. Square’s per transaction fee for sales processed through Wix is 2.9% + $0.30. Learn more about Wix’s pricing from the Wix pricing page.

Once your accounts are connected, you’ll be ready to accept online payments instantly. You’ll see your sales deposited in your bank account as soon as 1-2 business days.

Follow these instructions to connect your Square and Wix accounts:

1. Sign in to your Wix dashboard.
  2. On the left-side menu, select Settings and then click the Accept Payments tab.
  3. Click Change Provider under Credit/Debit Cards. Find Square and click Connect.
  4. Select Connect Existing Account and then Connect My Account.  
  5. Sign in with your Square username and password. Click Allow on the permissions page to connect Square and Wix.

Having trouble connecting your accounts? For Wix-specific issues contact the Wix Support Team. Questions about Square? Reply here to let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

I have a website through wix and I want to add the square link for customers to make payments online. 

Message 2 of 13
Admin

Welcome @ayepe43! Take a look at the answer above for help!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 13
Beta Member

I am trying to connect my square account to my Wix store - when I click "allow" access and log in with my square log-in it is saying "denied" Help!

Message 4 of 13
Alumni

Hi @fetchkcmo,

Happy to provide a bit more insight on this. With Square and any third party integration, all activation and set-up is handled by the API on their side. Whenever Square integrates with a third party website or platform, Square will only see the payment information being processed from the card that was used during the transaction. We do not have any visibility into the actual back-end mechanics of linking the website to our payment system.

I highly recommend contacting Wix. If they are still unable to figure out a solution, please ask for a ticket or case number to pass over to our Customer Success Team and contact them via email with the information collected.

Please let me know if you have any other questions by replying to this thread. 

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 13

Is it possible to connect our wix inventory to square? Meaning, when I sell an item through my wix store, is it possible to have it update in square? Or when I sell an item through square, is it possible to have it process to wix?

Message 6 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @hiddenjewel

Welcome to the Community. 

Currently, the integration with Wix is only for payments. You won't be able to integrate your inventory. 

Check out this Best Answer by Seamus for some more insight.

Thank you!

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Message 7 of 13

I've completed all steps I've resigned in about 30 times! Someone please help me connect to wix! I've contacted them for support but it definitely on square end that keepse from connecting! When I click connect it says my time has expired and login again!

Message 8 of 13

We apologize @IncientRoots but we are not partnered with Wix to connect you with them.

You'll need to reach out to them directly. 

Ashley C
Message 9 of 13

Im trying to set this all up and having many problems what I need is a new friend to help this newbie get his Square POS setup and integrated with his already existing Wix website.

Peter

CEO RS

[Redacted]

[Redacted]

Message 10 of 13

Hi @PHALL999,

I redacted your personal information per our Community guidelines because the Community is a public forum and it's not advised to post your personal information here.

I also moved your post to this existing thread that goes over how to connect Wix with Square.

Keep in mind Wix is a third party with us so we can only advise on how to sync but any further issues need to be taken up with Wix. 

Ashley C
Message 11 of 13

My menu is available on square, and integrated with wix. I can see my menu on square, but on wix it says there is no menu available. I can SEE the menu on wix, but its not visible on my site. (It's not on hidden)

Message 12 of 13

Hi, @NBSsupplements, thanks for reaching out to us with your query, and welcome to the Seller Community! 👋 We're happy to have you!

While Square integrates with Wix for payment processing, you will need to export your Item Library from Square and import this onto the Wix platform as a separate step. We can certainly assist with the steps to integrate your accounts but for additional assistance with your Wix platform, you will need to contact their team directly.

If for some reason they’re not able to help you, our Support Team can investigate further if you provide your support ticket number.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Message 13 of 13