x

How to contact a customer ?

I under charged a customer and need her email address or cell number to get in touch with her to correct this. How do I get this info ?

Mixed Metal Mimi

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

@mixedmetalmimi I know it may be a little late for you to use this, but I wanted to let you know that you now have the ability to send a message to your customer. Could be useful in the future! Check out this product update about direct messages for more details. 

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

We can help get this sorted. While we’re currently unable to share any contact information belonging to your customers, including email addresses or phone numbers that customers provide specifically for their receipts, our Support team can contact the customer on your behalf. 

Give us a call or shoot us an email here with the transaction information and the message you would like our Support Team to pass onto the customer.

Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Best Answer

@mixedmetalmimi I know it may be a little late for you to use this, but I wanted to let you know that you now have the ability to send a message to your customer. Could be useful in the future! Check out this product update about direct messages for more details. 

Message 3 of 3