x

How to get in touch with customer service

Been trying to call them and it takes forever to speak to someone, I’m afraid to sign up for this and when I need help I will have to go through this hustle, I’m in the business for a while and merchants I have dealt have a direct customer number to save you time but square seems not. Does anybody knows how does this work ? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Unfortunately, that is one of the HUGE DRAWBACKS with Square.  Customer support (or lack thereof) is not available on weekends, and you can rarely reach them when you call (you have to ask for a callback or email them).  BUT, when you DO get through to them, they are very helpful and knowledgeable.  And, in all fairness, the system seems to work well enough that we have rarely had to call them with "life (ie business!)-threatening" issues.  Hope that helps!

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for chiming in here @Wedge and I'm glad everything has been working for you so you haven't needed to contact us much. 

There's definitely room to improve in regards to our Customer Success availability, so hopefully we can get better at this. Thanks for being patient with us 👍🏼

Hi @Hayaty To start, welcome to the Seller Community 🙌🏼

Once you sign up with Square and create your Square account, you're more than welcome to call us at 855-700-6000 between 6am-6pm PT Monday-Friday, and make sure to enter your customer code. You can obtain your customer code on our contact us page 

Let us know if you have any questions in particular and we'll help out as best as we can. 

Message 3 of 4

We had no luck trying to contact customer service. Keep sending "emails" but can't call ... since we don't have the "code." Of course, no code is given to us ... so we can't call. Seems like this is a common issue. Do the internet search before diving in ...

Message 4 of 4