x

How to identify a recurring customer payment

I have a service business and have had several customers sign up for a monthly recurring charge, via my web site. The funds go straight to the bank, and I have no way of knowing which customer to assign the credit to. I feel I should get a notification of each charge as it is made, and so that I can identifty the customers whose card was charged. I have done the FAQs, searched the forums, and dealt with customer service, who says that very important feature is not availalble. It this for real? Did they overlook this very basic accounting need?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

Hey @steveintampa - Can you clarify how you are receiving payments through your website? Are you using Online Store, Square API, or another eCommerce solution? Once we have that information, we can better assist with your issue.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 3

I am not the developer. I contracted that out. I am using an API on a website built with WordPress.

It turns that the WooCommerce extension is where the information I need regarding the origin of the payments resides. Currently, I cannot get a response from my "web guy" to be able to access this critical information. 

Message 3 of 3