x

How to open a ticket in Square using APIs?

Hi,

I'm new to Square. I would like to integrate my application with Square so that from my application I can open the ticket, make the payments etc. But in the developer documentation it is not clear to me that whether I can open a ticket in the Square using the APIs, and whether I should add an item to do that. It will be really great if someone can give more clarity regarding the same.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Were you able to accomplish this? We are looking to integrate https://www.barandclubstats.com/ into our workflow so that we would scan a driver's license at the door and then a ticket would populate first and last name on the Square system.

James Wilkinson
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @JPWilkinson,

Without being an API developer myself, I'm going to take a guess and suggest that something like this would likely be difficult / complex to achieve and require integration with a solid text recognition system - if it's at all achievable.

While we're not API experts here in Seller Community and can't provide API support, if @vineeth doesn't have further advice to share I do recommend checking at our developer forums, whose members will at least be better equipped to answer API related questions!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3