x

How to prevent more than one appointment being booked at any one time.

How do I prevent more than one appointment being booked at any one time. I have three bookings for 12 pm Friday I can only do one dog at a time?  when I have recurring bookings how can I prevent two and more bookings being made at the same time on the same day?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @allhoundsgroomi,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're having trouble with Square Appointments!

Generally speaking, the system is designed so that you shouldn't be able to double book appointments - I'm wondering if the multiple bookings at the same time have something to do with having multiple appointment locations set up, or if you've set up multiple team members to assign appointments to - does any of this sound familiar?

I think the best way to get help here would be to contact support and have them look specifically at the appointments in question - it should be pretty quick to identify what the issue is upon looking into the account, however this is unfortunately something we're unable to do via our Seller Community forum 😬

Otherwise if you can provide some more info / screenshots I may be able to determine a little more here! If you need to contact support, you can call on 1800 760 137 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm Melbourne time), or contact us via online chat or email:

1. Sign in to your Square account

2. Head to our contact page https://squareup.com/help/au/en/contact

3. Go to "Other"" then "I don't see my issue"

4. Click "Message us" or "Email us"

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2