x

How do I create a customer profile?

I go to settings but the customer management tab isnt there? any ideas on how I can add customers into my database?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anyone out there?

Message 2 of 17
Square

Hi @ABS sorry for the delay! If you aren't seeing the Customer Management option in your Square Register, you may be running an older version of the App. 

To ensure that you have full access to all of the Square Register's feature, double check that you are running the latest version of the Square Register App.

Message 3 of 17

Hi I have updated the app but cannot find the customer management system, can you please email through or post a screen shot of where it is located.

ps; We are using android handset.

Message 4 of 17
Square

I think I may have figured out what the issue is here. At the moment, Square's Customer Engagement tools are only available in the U.S. We are actively working to bring all of our features to every Square seller. Thanks for your patience! 

Message 5 of 17

thanks Kellie after many google searches i have only just worked this out this morning as i accidently ended up on the US site which showed me about this feature where the AUS site has nothing. thanks

Message 6 of 17

Hi, is there any indication of when this feature will be available outside of the US? 

This is a very usefl feature and unfortunately missing from the app at the moment.

My mail to the support team has also yielded no response. Do let me know.

Message 7 of 17
Square Community Moderator

@thekannanr No exact timeline on this as of yet, but we'll be sure to announce any changes. Our Product Team is definitely aware of the value it can bring to sellers outside of the US. 

Message 8 of 17

Is there any update on when this will be availble in Australia? So frustrating that this is buried in the support pages after trying to work out why I can't find it for the past hour.

Message 9 of 17

@RMCo No update as of yet. We'll be sure to announce any changes. 

Message 10 of 17

Dear Square Admins, i will like to know if the customer directory features available to all Square sellers? If not is there any other Apps that we can subscribes and link to sqaure POS? Hope to get your feedback asap. Thank you

Message 11 of 17

ANYONE THERE???

Message 12 of 17
Admin

Hey @KurumbaVape, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delay!

At this time, Customer Directory is only available in Australia, Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. While we don't have specifics on the timeline, we are working to offer more features to all of customers. Please keep in touch for updates.

In the meantime, if any other sellers outside of these countries have a suggestion on what's worked well โ€” feel free to share. ๐Ÿ™‚

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 13 of 17

its 2019 already. Can I use the customer management feature in asia. 

Message 14 of 17
Admin

Hey @cntlaundry,

Unfortunately we don't have any updates or an ETA for customer directory on our POS app outside of USa, Canada, Australia, Japan and UK. We'll be sure to update this thread if this changes in the future!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 15 of 17

any update on this ? i live in Trinidad and Tobago and this feature is a must. i thought this was available gobally.

Message 16 of 17

Hi @Trinimoses!

Sorry I don't have an update to give at this time.

If there ever is one or this becomes implemented- we'll be sure to update the thread!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 17 of 17