x

I am interested in loyalty program but I am worried it will slow my drive thru line down.

I have a drive thru only coffee shop and I am interested in doing away with paper loyalty cards and going with the square. I am just worried that it will constantly slow my drive thru down if a customer must enter or give their phone number each time? Any feedback from anyone with a drive thru that is currently using this loyalty system?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Don't have a drive through but do have a busy lunch counter. It would definately take a bit longer to enter a customers phone number instead of punching a card. If most of your customers use credit cards I do believe it will remember them from their credit card number.

Message 2 of 3

Magnificent! I have a coffee place and am in the process of opening new location with a drive through. I'm wondering how to set up the register, etc so that I don't have to try and squeeze any of it through the drawer. (It's an old bank building drive through).

I've considered turning off the signatures for xactions under $25, but how do you handle using the card with PIN?

(There's a great local fast food place here in Orlando that just passes their whole Square stand through the window.)

Thanks in advance!

Christopher@SugarDaddyBakery.com

Sugar Daddy Bakery and Coffee Company (Opening Sept 29, 2016)

Orlando, FL 32839

Message 3 of 3