x

I am looking for software to keep track of cost and retail pricing of items

I am looking for bookkeeping software that i can use with my square to allow me to see a report of what i actually made at the end of the day.  so it would be able to keep track of the cost and retail price of each item and tell me my profits on the report.

does anyone know if there is anything out there that can do this.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hi @techterry! Helen here from the Community team. I'm afraid I'm not an expert in the account integrations but you could take a look at the options available in the Apps section of your online Square Dashboard. Click All Categories at the top of that section to view Accounting & Tax software options.

If you find a suitable integration I hope you'll come back and let the Community know! 🙂

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 7

I've gone through most of the apps and they all work the same way. I was hoping someone knew of another option. I dont care if it's not integrated. 

Message 3 of 7
Admin

I know a lot of folks find Quickbooks helpful but I'll keep an eye out for alternatives for you! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 7

Thank you for keeping a eye out for me

Message 5 of 7

Hi there,

How can I track profits on sales done online by tracking business cost?

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Hi @Mandygd- I have to second Helen's answer on this thread and say that the best way to find a program that does this would be to check in the Apps section of your Dashboard. 

@techterry Did you happen to find something that worked for you?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 7 of 7