x

I can't find the form that shows my annual charges for Square services

How do I locate the form that shows how much Square charged my for services in 2022?  I need it for my taxes (it is an expense for my business).

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Beta Member

If you go to reports, sales summary, last year, then scroll down you will see your processing fees.

To see your other square fees for subscriptions, go to your account & settings, pricing & subscriptions, you will see bills and monthly summaries. I'm not sure if there's an annual form for those charges, but pretty easy to add up from the monthly summaries (mine varies due to the email marketing pricing.

Little by little we human beings are confronted with situations that give us more and more clues that we are not perfect.
-Fred Rogers
Message 2 of 4

It seems to be annoyingly buried. I have been using Square since 2011 and I have been floating around the site looking for total fees charged by Square for my biz expenses. There are the standard processing fees and these are more easily found. However, I was charged a substantial amount over the year for instant transfers. Yes, I was aware of these charges so I am not surprised but I need to see those in addition to the standard processing fees. I was kinda shocked last year to see the actual cost of moving my money quickly to my bank account once I had a square card. So I dont want to leave that out as an expense.

Well played, Square, well played. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @SynergyHair - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having some trouble locating this information.

If you'd like to see a summary of the Instant Transfer fees you paid over the past year, you can do so by going to the Balance page of your Square Dashboard. From here, click on the name of your location. On the next page, you'll see a section in the bottom right that says Statements & Documents.

Once you click on that, you'll be brought to a page that will give you a statement for each month. Within the statement, you'll see a section for your Instant Transfer fees for that month (keep in mind the fee for Instant Transfers is 1.5% fee per transfer). Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we currently have a way to display this information annually so that would be considered a feature request.  To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4