x
Beta Member

I'm wanting to switch from Zoho to Square for invoicing

I've been using Square for card processing for five years, but have been using Zoho Invoice for my itemized invoices. I'm hoping to make the switch to Square for everything now, and although as a designer, the Square invoices are hard to look at, I think it will meet my needs (and hopefully offer more control, at some point).

My question is, how can I import my Zoho data into Square? Is it possible to import CSV files into Square, or will I give up all client history if I make the switch?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @glyph 👋 Great to hear from you again! We are stoked you're considering a full switch to Square. We think you won't regret it!

Thanks for posting a great question! You can definitely import your customer CSV into Square. You can upload and manage multiple customer profiles at once from the online Square Dashboard with the bulk import tool. This helpful resource will give you a full walk-through of steps to complete your import. 

Let me know if you have any further questions! We are here to help. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Thanks, Joe. Is it too much of a pipe dream to hope to import invoice information, as well, even if it is just invoice summaries?

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the prompt reply, @glyph! What kind of information specifically are you looking to import? When you sale invoice summaries, are you meaning you would like to import past invoice history for a customer?

Joe
Message 4 of 6
Beta Member

Yes, I would love to have as much transaction history as possible imported from Zoho Invoice. Searchable invoice history would be awesome, if I could retain that. I have everything exported as a CSV file, but it is obviously very cumbersome to interact with in that form. I assume that I will be giving that up convenient access to past invoices when I delete my Zoho account, but my fingers are crossed that I can import at least something of my sales history into Square.

Message 5 of 6

Got it. Thanks for clarifying that for me, @glyph. At this time, the ability to upload past Invoices/Transactions remains a Feature Request. I am, however, passing your feedback and requests along to our Invoicing Product Teams for further analysis. Hopefully down the road, we will be able to bounce back here with a positive update.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Message 6 of 6