x

I need help to attract customer

I have problem attracting customers and having sales. I have total of 22 people view my website and no purchase. Please help

Fuailelagi Imoa
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hello @jnsyummiesweets thanks for your post. I just visited your website and your products sound really good! A few suggestions on it...First, do you ship your items or just local delivery? I was not able to add anything to my cart to ship, and the only option is local delivery where I have to input my address. This is good if this is how your business is setup, but if you are only doing local delivery it may help to include your service area. By looking at your website I do not know where your business is located? Are you in Hawaii or the mainland ( I remember reading something about your story)? Just not sure so i don't think it's clear to your website visitors.

Also showcase your product photos as much as you can. The main photos should feature your product (as a kit, and also as baked, finished samples). I think it's good to show your headshot on your about page, but most of the focus should be on your awesome baked goods.

To help increase your orders, you may want to start reaching out locally in your area and promote your website in person. That way people can get to know you, and even sample your products. Do you do any local events, fairs, craft shows or farmer markets? These can be a great way to start your business and then expand that reach farther out through the Internet.

Unfortunately it is VERY very difficult to gain website visitors and purchases. Just think of how many websites there are out in the Internet, and there is huge competition. Also make sure you learn about website SEO (search engine optimization); that's how Google and other websites will be able to find your site and place your site into listings when someone searches for your business, keywords, and products. Be patient, it takes time to build a business and a following. But you're making the first steps, so congratulations!!! And welcome to the Square Seller Community. This is a safe space filled with fellow business owners who have been in the same position as you, and we all understand how challenging it is to start and run a small business. Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 4

I appreciate you.  Somebody on TikTok told me that she cant add her items or buy them it says are not shipping in her area.. I need help on where can i go and fix it to where they can add and purchase. I reside in California and I don't deliver that was the option given to me, ship and deliver.  I really need help but, I appreciated you.  I just need to know if am i running my business right.  

Fuailelagi Imoa
Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @jnsyummiesweets 👋

I took a look at your site, and it looks like you now have shipping setup. 🎉

I believe you mentioned you do not want to deliver? If this is the case, I recommend updating your item fulfillment options so that you do not accidentally receive an order for delivery!

To bulk edit item fulfillment - click on Items > Site Items, then check the box in the top left of your item list. This quick action should check every box next to your items. Next, click Bulk Edit in the upper right side, then select the Fulfillment option. You will see a popup box with the 3 fulfillment options available. Make sure only "shipping" is checked, then save your changes. 😊

You can also disable delivery by clicking on Fulfillment > Pickup& Delivery in the left panel menu, then toggle off the delivery option. 

Hope this helps you out! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community!! ❤️

Message 4 of 4