x

Images on receipt don't display in MS Outlook

(I'm just getting started with Square)

I notice that the images on my receipts display nicely in a browser, or if I look at the receipt email thru my online Yahoo mail account or in Yahoo on my iPad.  But the images do not display on my desktop in Microsoft Outlook. Usually in Outlook there's an option to "download pictures"... but the only option in Outlook for the Square receipt is "display in browser".

I have no idea whether any of my customers use Outlook, but if they do --- is there any way to get the images to be included in the electronic receipt message?

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

I appreciate you moving the post but it doesn't answer my question. We are evaluating our options in the marketplace. Is this a bug that has been permanently tabled? 18 months seems like a really long time to leave a customer facing bug in a production release? Why is this taking so long to resolve? How are people currently working around this ugly bug in their stores/pos systems? What are the workarounds for this issue at the moment? 

If I'm going live with my store tomorrow how do I give outlook customers a reasonable experience?

Message 22 of 25
Admin

@sliceofbytes I went to check for an update and unfortunately I don't have any to share at this time. @GlassJudy mentions a workaround on this thread. But again, I'm very sorry that I don't have a better solution at this point. Please keep in touch for updates

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 23 of 25

Does anyone have an update on this!!!!

For my customers not to see my logo image in there emails without having to open in browser is not a good look for my business!!!. Please fix it now!!!!!

Message 24 of 25

Seems this is still an issue with no fix.  Has anyone had any luck resolving this?

Message 25 of 25