x

In my appointment calendar why do some appointments change colour?

I notice in my appointment calendar, I have assigned colours to "STAFF" and some appointments appear in a light version of that colour. I thought it had to do with payment, but I see there's payment for both regular and light coloured appointments.

Screen Shot 2020-02-24 at 11.33.07 AM.png

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @tl_obrien

Hopefully I can shed some light here - the lighter shade means that that appointment was paid through the Calendar. The darker shade means it was not paid at all, or that it was paid through the checkout tab.

I hope this helps! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Best Answer

Hey @tl_obrien

Hopefully I can shed some light here - the lighter shade means that that appointment was paid through the Calendar. The darker shade means it was not paid at all, or that it was paid through the checkout tab.

I hope this helps! 

Justin
Message 2 of 5

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Accidental Different Colors?

Hi all,

Not sure how this happened - we have only 1 staff member, yet somehow some of our appointments are a light blue and some are a dark blue. I have tried to figure out why, if there are any differences between the appointments, but I can't figure it out. I've attached screenshots of 2 appointments of the same exact service, length of time, payment amount, everything. But for some reason they are different colors.

These 2 were booked a month apart, but I've checked others that were booked closer together to see if maybe it was the time of booking, and some of those still have different colors, too.

Again we only have this 1 staff member - but we do have 2 computers, not sure if that would make a difference. They are all booked by us, not through online via the customers.

Any ideas? How can we change this? It's not a huge deal but looks confusing when we have multiple colors for no reason!

Thanks in advance.

1.jpg2.jpg

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

What's up @imageswatertown !!

I think this thread can shed some light for you. I merged you to check out my best answer up top ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Justin
Message 4 of 5

Hi @JustinC , thanks for getting back to us! We are actually booking them all the same way - we "book appt" from their customer profile, add their card, and prepay for the session right there. So still not sure. But no worries, not a big deal. Thanks again!

Message 5 of 5