x

Installment payment options for customers

I am losing customers to other local boutiques because I don't offer installment payment options such as Affirm, Afterpay, Sezzle. 

It is starting to really make a difference in my sales.

Will there be any installment payment options such as those mentioned about available to customers anytime soon?

I really do not want to leave Square as I have been using square for over 5 years, but I am losing customers over this. 

HELP!!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hi @Fifteen25 

Square did purchase Afterpay not to long ago, for a cool $29B.  While there hasn't been any official announcement of when it will get incorporated (hopefully before the Holiday push), It most definitely will.  I know that its not the exact answer you wanted, but it is in the works I'm sure

Just keep an eye out for an announcement

Edit: I'm not sure if this would work  for your business, but have you thought about offering "payments" using recurring invoices and even add in a contract as well ?  Could be a temporary work around to help the loss of some sales.

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 5

I'm interested in this information as well. 

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

If you offer PayPal your customers will be offered Pay in Four. It’s an option at least until Afterpay is added. (Anxiously awaiting this option!!)

Message 4 of 5

Watching. I have been waiting for a year and a half. Square installments was the best payment plan on the market. If it comes back, It better be just as good! We need it. Missed a ton of sales because of it. 

Message 5 of 5