x

Integration for Abante Cart?

I would love to be able to Integrate Square into my existing web store - I switched from Zen Cart more than two years ago due to multiple problems, and now that I *love* my current cart, I see that Square will integrate with my old one!
Please tell me there's a chance to have an integration for Abante Cart sometime soon, as it is a much better solution than I had with the previous cart.

Having Square (which I love so much) integrated would be literally the perfect world.

Thanks so much.

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @moebiusent and welcome to the Community! 👋

Thanks for letting us know this! I can't make any promises but I'll send your request to our Partnerships team. If any other sellers are interested using Square and Abante Cart feel free to reply to this thread to let us know. 

We're always adding new integrations so keep an eye on the Apps section of your online Square Dashboard for updates. 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @moebiusent and welcome to the Community! 👋

Thanks for letting us know this! I can't make any promises but I'll send your request to our Partnerships team. If any other sellers are interested using Square and Abante Cart feel free to reply to this thread to let us know. 

We're always adding new integrations so keep an eye on the Apps section of your online Square Dashboard for updates. 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 7

Giving this another poke, since there do seem to be other folks that are using Abante cart.  Thanks!

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hey @moebiusent!

Thanks for resurfacing this. 

I wish I had an update for you, but we don't currently have a timeline for when we will add Abantecart as one of our Partnerships.

We're always adding new integrations and partnerships, so please continue to keep an eye on the Apps section of your online Square Dashboard for updates. Thanks for your patience. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 7

Just giving this a poke, as I see there have been additional carts added to the integration apps since I originally asked.  Hoping Abante Cart may be in the mix soon!

Message 5 of 7

Been waiting for this myself.

Message 6 of 7

I too would like to see Square integrate with Abante Cart.  Please!

Message 7 of 7