x
Highlighted
Square

Re: Introducing Build your Contract with Square

Thanks Daniel! We appreciate the feedback. We hear you on the e-signature integration. This is something we are currently evaluating for our roadmap, but we are working through prioritization of feature requests. All this said, we do believe this is something that should be available for our sellers at some point, I just can't provide you with a definitive date quite yet!

Message 21 of 47
Highlighted
Square

Hi @danielp !

Thanks for the interest. We're in the midst of prioritizing our roadamp for building out the tool this year and looking to better understand our customer's needs. It would be extremely valuable for us to understand more about what you are looking for (and rather, what you are using an alternate platform for currently). Would you be willing to jump on a 10-15 minute call this week?

Message 22 of 47
Highlighted

Hey - sure, I could have a quick chat. do you have a scheduling link or number I can call?

Message 23 of 47
Highlighted
Square

Hi everyone,

We just posted a product update for Build your Contract. You can find our post here!

Message 24 of 47
Highlighted

Are there any plans to add online contract filling out for services bought in the online store?

Message 25 of 47
Highlighted
Square

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your question - there are no existing plans to add the functionality to online store at the moment, that said, we're currently looking to prioritize new feature requests and future iterations of the product by usage. Could you provide a little bit of insight into how you currently use Online Store and what you'd like to see from the product if it were to integrate at that level?

Thank you!

Message 26 of 47
Highlighted

Ok! Online and in my store, I take deposits that I need an agreement for with a checkbox or equivalent signature.

In my storefront, I use release forms for tattooing which require a copy or record of a picture ID, some basic information and reading material, a few checkboxes, and a digital signature. Is this too much?

Message 27 of 47
Highlighted
Square

Not too much! Thank you for the explanation, we're exploring different ways to integrate digital signatures within the flow pending different needs. So this is definitely helpful! 

Message 28 of 47
Highlighted

Looking forward to seeing your solutions for tattoo artists!

Message 29 of 47
Highlighted

Will Square be able to offer online contract signing and management system like 17hats?

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Will Square be able to offer online contract signing and management system like 17hats?" The author has been notified via email.

Will square offer an online business management system like 17hats or honeybook? I run a photography business and it would be easy to be able to set up my square account to manage my digital contracts, invoices (to exclude the deposit wording and change to non-refundable retainer fee) and possibly questionnaires all in one spot instead of going through different routes for each of the steps of the contract?

Message 30 of 47