x
Highlighted

Re: Introducing Build your Contract with Square

I love that you are constantly working to improve Square! Having digital contracts, most importantly that allow digital signatures, would be amazing! I'm loving the new estimates, being able to convert estimates to invoices is a great feature. Being able to attach a digital contract to an invoice, or send separately, would be great. No one wants to print, scan, and save contracts! Being able to send and receive contracts on the go, from my phone, would be amazing! Joist (a contractor app) used to have the option to add a signature line on estimates and invoices, which we really liked. It wasn't as great as a contract, but still just adding a signature felt a little more secure. They did away with the feature during a recent overhaul (horrible changes, finally prompting my husband to move to Square with me!) but it would be a great option, while waiting for fully digital contracts.

Message 41 of 55
Highlighted
Square

We appreciate your enthusiasm in the product! We are currently working on developing the first iteration of our existing templates and would love to learn more about your use case. Would you have time to hop on a call next week so we can learn more about your business and help inform our development process?

Message 42 of 55
Highlighted

@kfeks I would be happy to!

Message 43 of 55
Highlighted

I also would love to see square integrate an e-sign or agreement authorization box.

For example, having the ability to input your service agreement or contract within square, then giving someone the option to Agree to terms of service via checkbox in order to pay an invoice would be great.

Im currently using this functionality from another tool and would really like to see square add this to their functions.

Message 44 of 55
Highlighted
Square

Thanks for the feedback @Nick808 ! We're working on supporting something similar for our Beta product. What tool are you currently using that you enjoy?

Message 45 of 55
Highlighted

Was an update implemented that allowed the means to digitally send an agreement/contract that could be signed and returned digitally? 

Message 46 of 55
Highlighted
Square

Hi @Remscape,

Thanks for the question! We are currently in Beta. If you're interested in trying out the Dashboard Beta product version, please direct message me the email address associated with your Square Account and I can go ahead and add you.

Message 47 of 55
Highlighted
Beta Member

I’d love to try this out! 

[personal information redacted]

Message 48 of 55
Highlighted
Square

Hi @ashleywatts ! I just added you to the Beta. See here for FAQ and overview of how to find it in your Dashboard and a guide on how to use it.

Message 49 of 55
Highlighted
Admin

We are stoked to hear about your interest, @ashleywatts! I would like to include a friendly reminder to refrain from using any personal information here on the Community - due to it being a public platform 😎 Just to be safe, I went ahead and redacted your email.

Thanks so much! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 50 of 55