x

Inventory view on mobile device for POS?

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way you can see your inventory on the items list when using a mobile device.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Peapodpierogiec - Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, Inventory is not viewable through the mobile version of the Point of Sale App. However, Inventory management gives you basic tools to manage, track and adjust your inventory at the variant level from your online Square Dashboard.

Learn more about Inventory management with Square.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Peapodpierogiec - Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, Inventory is not viewable through the mobile version of the Point of Sale App. However, Inventory management gives you basic tools to manage, track and adjust your inventory at the variant level from your online Square Dashboard.

Learn more about Inventory management with Square.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 6

OK! Thanks! I appreciate you replying to me. I'm just learning the software and wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong. I can see it and manage it on the desktop.  Thanks much!

Message 3 of 6

Is there a way to view inventory for all items at a glance at the POS? We sell from one set of inventory both online and in person, and since there isn't a way to avoid overselling in person, we would potentially need to check inventory on every product before we ring it up. Ideally we could also customize the screen to show inventory for active or live items only, as our item library has products that aren't always available.

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Heya @honeyandrye and welcome to the Community!

I moved your post to a thread where this question has been answered already.

Check out the Best Answer above for details. 

In the future, don't hesitate to search your question first here or on the Support Center for your quickest answer too!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6

I disagree that the reply answers the need of the user. We need to see inventory amounts from the POS register screen and have the ability to have an item/option not display on the POS item list when sold out

Going to another screen is not a workable solution.

Message 6 of 6