x

Invoice Feature Requests

I'm so close to switching over to Square to replace my current invoice system, but two things are keeping me from becoming a full time user.

First, the invoice layout. I need my customers to see the (8) terms of billing on the invoice. I can put that info in the Message area, but the message area comes before the line item area. This pushes the line item way down on the page. It would be great if the message area could be moved to the bottom of the invoice (optionally?) so the line items were the first thing seen. Or, it would be helpful if I could generate a link to the full page of terms on my website on the invoice.

Second issue is the inability to combine multiple invoices into one payment. I have some clients that request work several times a month and like to pay those items all at once rather than individually. I understand that saving a credit card makes it easier to pay multiple invoices, but that requires multiple interactions. That's liable to cause grumbling with the old timers. 😉

I know there are so many great features included now, but these two things are must-haves. Thanks for any consideration!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

@WebConcierge You bring up some great points! I went to check on these feature requests to see if there is or has been any development happening, but unfortunately I don't have any information to share right now. 

I'll make sure that these requests continue to get to our Product Teams so they can keep track. Whenever these feature requests are implemented, we'll make sure we're updating everyone here in the Community!

Thanks for taking the time to share your ideas!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Is there any update for being able to combine invoices for a single payment?

I have a customer that pays invoices with a "virtual card" and I cannot add payments to process each invoice separately. The amount has to be exact for one transaction. I'm looking for a way to say the multiple invoices have been paid without having to run a separate transaction that make my daily sales number inaccurately double. 

Message 3 of 3