x

Invoice Printing

I haven't had to print an invoice in a few days, been taking direct credit card payments. However, today when I printed an invoice for my records they look different & I DON'T LIKE IT!

Before everything was laid out to where it took up the width of the paper, nice & neat, streamlined, consolidated onto one sheet of paper. 

Now its boxed in a frame, only taking up 3/4 of the page and print is larger, therefore having to use 2 sheets of paper. 

PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK TO WHAT IT PREVIOUSLY WAS! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same problem.  Is it just a formatting issue or is this a bug with Square?  It doesn't look good at all.

Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

This is definitely great feedback for me to bring back to our Product Team. Hopefully we can try and get this improved for you quickly. 

I'll get in contact with our Invoice Team and see if we can make the invoices more printer paper friendly. 

Message 3 of 6

Noticed you guys changed the print format back to the way it was previously. THANK YOU! YOU ROCK!!

Message 4 of 6

Heyy EJ  Also  I've noticed when printing out an invoice, it shows up at top  in larg format "NEW INVOICE" that tid bit takes up some realistate on the page and my company contact infor gets pushed onto a new page, I have to zoom out on it in order to get everything to fit, not good for my senior customers!!! if we could adjust that or remove it completly that would be great!!!!!

Message 5 of 6

Hey @jcuff37! I will make sure to share this feedback with our Invoices Team! 😀

Message 6 of 6