x

Is Square Online Store still free of monthly subscription fees?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: New webbly store....]

I just spent hours/days setting up the new website, free for a year then it charges... nice one square so much for free online store. and I think I like the basic square store better.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Found this in FAQ "

Is Square Online Store still free of monthly subscription fees?

Yes! With our free plan, there are no monthly fees. You can sell unlimited products online and fulfill your orders via in-store pickup, shipping, or electronically on your beautifully designed store, all without a subscription fee. You pay only the transaction fee on orders you process."

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hey Jason21-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community. 

We have a free version of our Square Online Store, in which you will only be charged per transaction fees. Based on your needs, you may need to upgrade to our other Online Store plans:

I hope this clears things up. If you'd like to compare the plans and what they offer, please take a look here. Let me know if you have any questions about this. Thanks again for your post! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 4

it free for a year... then there is a modest charge according to weebly. 

and I keep getting notifications that I have to go to the weebly option. I am now locked out of editing my old online square store...  and the new ones instructions for DNS changes were not very helpful.

Message 4 of 4