x

Is it possible to have correct shipping profile automatically populate rather than leave to customer

I'm selling branding t-shirts on my website via Printful. I've set up different profiles for different countries to match Prinftul shipping costs. However when the customer gets to checkout, they are left to chose the shipping profile they want. The country names and prices are there, but what's stopping the customer from making an error or choosing the country that cost the least amount in shipping?  

Rather than autopopulating the shipping profile to match the address chosen and greying out the rest, it leaves the customer to chose which one they want.

Am I doing something wrong?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @RusticRevival This particular issue will be best addressed by our phone support team so they can better guide you on how to properly set up your Shipping Profiles. Please give them a call at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. If you call outside of these hours, you will be required to enter your Customer Code to validate your account.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2