x

Is there a cash machine, as in a vending machine, compatible with the Square printer?

Cash Machine use with Printer/Square system

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @melynda333 — welcome to the seller community! 😊

Thanks for reaching out. To be sure we're on the same page — are you asking about compatible cash drawers for receipt printer? If so, check out our Support Center for a complete list:

If I'm missing the mark here, please reply with a bit more information on how you're looking to get set up and we'll take a closer look. 👍

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

I'm interested in knowing if my cash machine, where you put the money in and get a ticket (printer does that now, same type, just differnet model that would work with Square) will work with the Square printer? I suppose I'm answering my own question, will just need to figure out how to set it up. I'd like it to be able to keep track of amounts. I'm using a Windows system now, and I'm trying not to lose my mind with the constant breaking down with the credit card part. Ugh!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks for your reply, @melynda333. I think I know what you're looking for — we don't currently offer a self-service or kiosk mode for Square Point of Sale.

A handful of other sellers brought up a similar question. Check out their conversation in this thread: Can the Square app be setup for self checkout?

While this isn't exactly what you're looking for, I'll be sure to share your post with our Product Liaison team. Please let us know if you have any other questions and thank you for your patience as we're working to offer more based on seller feedback.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4