x

Is there a third party monitor or system available to help me track orders?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Order Tracking for Restaurants]

We run a food truck and when it gets really busy it become difficult to keep track of all of the orders. Is there a way to hook up a monitor that we can set up to show up which orders are in progress? Like the way McDonalds does it where they have a screen with an order number and what's on the order

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

You could use the FreshKDS app which is a kitchen display app that integrates with Square and displays tickets on an iPad. We use it for our bar and kitchen. We've tested with terminals and they do display on the KDS. Mind you, everything needs to be running off the same wi-fi network.

James Wilkinson

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Hello @ChurrosAnyone,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

To make sure i;m understanding, do you take all orders in person, or do you also have a third party website for online ordering/processing? 

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

We take all orders in person using Square Terminal

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for clarifying @ChurrosAnyone.

We don't offer anything like this on Square at this time.

I can see how that would be helpful so I'm happy to pass it along as a request but at the time you can only view the orders on the app. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Best Answer

You could use the FreshKDS app which is a kitchen display app that integrates with Square and displays tickets on an iPad. We use it for our bar and kitchen. We've tested with terminals and they do display on the KDS. Mind you, everything needs to be running off the same wi-fi network.

James Wilkinson
Message 5 of 5