x

Is there a way to block certain services on specific days ?

I only want one service to show up on saturdays for the next months. Is there a way on square appointment where I could do that ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @coupemarianne! โœจ

While service based availability would be considered a feature request, there would be a work-around in this case. You could create an "Employee" and name it after the service you are looking to offer. This "Employee" could be tailored to have availability on specific days, while your normal service could have offered availability on separate times. 

I hope this is helpful! I will be sure to pass along your feedback to our Product Team. 

๏œ๏ธ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 4

Very good idea, thank you !

Message 3 of 4

One issue with this โ€œworkaroundโ€ is that you cannot enter the same email for multiple staff. So if youโ€™re just one person, you then have to create multiple email addresses for each service you would like to have as a separate availability.

I ended up making fake email addresses for each additional โ€œstaffโ€ (service) that I wanted to create. I currently pay for a professional email and would like to have all my appointment notifications sent to one placeโ€ฆ Could you tell me if I will get notifications to my primary email address for ALL of the booked appointments, regardless of which email was used for the staff?

Message 4 of 4