x

Is there a way to create a coupon/discount on square appointments for a set period of time?

• Would like to know if there is a way to create a discount on Square services (Appointments) as a promotional campaign for a set period of time?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Meg1! Welcome to the Community.

You are able to make time-based discounts. Here's a helpful article from our Support Center on how to set these up. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 11

Hi @ashc ,

thank you for your response, but that seems to only work on items not services under appointments!

Message 3 of 11
Square Community Moderator

@Meg1 Your discounts from Point of Sale should transfer over to Appointments as well. Are they not for you? 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 11

@ashc No for some reason under options/apply to items nothing shows up 

Message 5 of 11
Admin

@Meg1

When you sign into your Dashboard at Squareup.com and navigate to the Discounts- do you see the discounts you set up in this library? https://squareup.com/dashboard/items/discounts

If you are actively seeing the discounts you created, we'd suggest you sign out and sign back into the App. This will allow the app to sync with the Server again and hopefully fix the issue of not seeing it.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 6 of 11

@kellyj  @ashc  My services that are listed are not appearing no matter what I try! 

Screen Shot 2019-10-15 at 12.29.09 PM.png

Message 7 of 11
Admin

Hey @Meg1!

Stepping in here for @kellyj and @ashc

I was able to escalate this issue, and hopefully get it resolved for you. 

Please try clicking Items in your Online Dashboard again. See if you can view Service Library. Let me know if this works! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 8 of 11

@isabelle @kellyj @ashc  WOHOOOO!!!!! Works great now thank you, you guys are awesome!!

Message 9 of 11

Im having issues with my square.site not applying my discount automatically to my services for my clients to book directly. I’d love some help to figure it out

Message 10 of 11
Admin

Hey @Biancacortinas!

Welcome to the Seller Community

Take a look in this thread for some guidance. If you have any questions - please let me know! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 11 of 11