x

Is there an issue with the invoicing system since yesterday?

I have had customers write me that the invoicing system is having issues.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Seems like square is having technical issues sincey yesterday, as i'm also having issues receiving yesterday's deposit which is still "pending."

Is there any way to resolve this on the weekend?  I need my business to be able to keep flowing!

Thanks,

Dona

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

I have not had any issues with invoices.  Whould be helpful if we knew what exaclty the issue was.  As for your pending deposit this is a holiday weekend so it could be delayed.

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Hey @Dona

I'm sorry no one from Square has followed up with you yet. @RHatch sounds right, i don't recall any outages that would have impacted Square Invoices specifically. 

If you still need help, please let us know. 

Message 3 of 5

Hi there, I too am having problems with SQUARE's pending deposit.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

@beth6517 Sorry to hear about your pending deposit! If you haven't already I recommend reviewing Square's next day deposit schedule to confirm when the funds will be posted to your bank account. 

The steps to match your deposits to sales should also help you to confirm funds from a paid invoice were sent to your bank account.

If you're still having trouble locating your deposit, please call our Support team so we can take a closer look. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5