x
Admin

Join Pride in Business, Seller Community's LGBTQ+ Business Group

Hi Seller Community!

👋🏻 Tom here. As we dug into feedback around the Seller Community, one theme resonated clearly: You want an easy way to connect with folks with shared interests and perspectives. So far, this has resulted in the creation of seller groups: togetHER, Uplifted Voices, and without further ado…

Squeers.png

We're excited to announce the newest addition, Pride in Business! This is a space for people in the LGBTQ+ community where we can seek advice within the context of our shared experiences:

• A place where LGBTQ+ sellers can support each other. This is a space where anyone identifying as LGBTQ+ and allies can come together and discuss life as a seller, business owner, Square employee or just life in general.

• A business resource hub for LGBTQ+ folks. Share your stories, insights, and resources that have enabled you to find success in your business or career.

• A place to connect with LGBTQ+ Squares who are eager to align with fellow LGBTQ+ customers. By opening more connections with LGBTQ+ Square product and engineering team members, these engagements strive for a deeper understanding of our customers' needs as we iterate on services and build out products.

As we continue to expand groups, there will be new opportunities to connect with business owners and community members that you identify with, would like to learn more about, or of which you'd like to be an ally.

If you would like to join, please do so by clicking the link below:

Join Pride in Business

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Admin

Yay! This is wonderful!

Fantastic job @Tom 🎉💘 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 14
Admin

❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜

️ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 14

I agree!  🤙💕

Debbie A
Message 4 of 14
Super Seller Alumni

This is so wonderful! Thanks to everyone involved in putting this together and sharing it, @Tom !

Also that logo absolutely rocks.

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 5 of 14

Fantastic! My Husband and I are very excited to join.

Message 6 of 14
Beta Member

Looking forward to seeing what we can all do together! Glad to be a part.

Message 7 of 14

Im new to square and wanted to say hey

Message 8 of 14

Hi Tom, 

I would love to join in 🙂 This is superb. So great to see more folks stepping up in advocacy. How do I send a request to join in? 

Hayden (he/him) 

Message 9 of 14
Admin

Hello @KaleidoscopeHrt — fantastic! To join, head over to the Pride in Business group page and click the blue "Request to join" button. You'll get notification once your membership is confirmed. Appreciate your patience and thanks for your interest! 💯

️ Tom | he/him
Message 10 of 14
Super Seller Alumni

🌈We are LGBT+ and Female Owned and Operated 

Javin Atreides
Message 11 of 14

I love this! Support us all

Message 12 of 14

We are so glad this is here! As a trans-owned and operated business, it feels really good to have the support of Square Services and the seller community. We're here, we're queer, get used to it! 😄 

Adrian Mendoza
he/him/his
Stingray Botanicals
Message 13 of 14
Beta Member

T4T! Trans owned and operated business as well.

Message 14 of 14