x
Square

Join Square's Beta Program & Global Beta Community!

Hello everyone!

Want to help influence and improve Square products?

If your reaction equals something like ๐Ÿคฉ, weโ€™d like to invite you to join Square's Beta Program and our new Global Beta Communitywhich will be a hub for sellers like you to get early access to upcoming features as well as have the chance to directly shape the future of Square products that you need.

Whatโ€™s in it for you?

• Get early access to the latest features before they are released
  • Influence the future of Square with feedback, surveys and direct communication with our product teams
  • Be part of a unique group with access to special testing opportunities and incentives

Your Global Beta Community account has dedicated product sections, making it easier than ever for you to share feedback, raise bugs, and tell us any improvements youโ€™d like to see. 

Thank you for helping us better serve your business!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Is there a beta log of stuff that's included in the next Online Store release? There's a beta blog ... but as with a lot of things, it appears to be broken (not overly reassuring).

So, where can I go ... I'm really interested to see what's being worked on/planned for rollout.

Message 2 of 3
Square

Hi @Remi!

While there isn't a specific log of updates with each release, weโ€™re working on a way to get more visibility into what is being worked on.

For now, using the Beta app for iOS or Android will automatically allow you to be the one of the first to test-drive our newest app features, and we always post about Betas that are actively recruiting in the General Discussions tab.

Online Store is a little different though, as our eCommerce team don't often run a Beta for a new feature. I can definitely get back in touch if they decide to run one and need some assistance though!

Also, I'm able to access the Beta Blog without issue using Google Chrome - the title just needs to be clicked on to read the full article. Just so you know, weโ€™re in the process of redesigning that page, as the community is undergoing a mini facelift ๐Ÿ˜€

Let me know if you still run into any trouble here!

Victoria
Beta Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 3 of 3