x
Square

Join Uplifted Voices: Black in Business

Hi Seller Community!

I'm @mgray, a member of Square’s Black Square Association (BSA) Community. I’m also an Account Manager here at Square. We recently launched Uplifted Voices: Black in Business as a dedicated space on the Seller Community for Black Business Owners and entrepreneurs to connect with one another.

We launched the group with a select group of sellers and are excited to share this post today to open up the opportunity for any seller identifying as Black to join. A little bit more about what Uplifted Voices is:

• A safe space for you to share your stories, connect with one another and have access to resources that make running your businesses easier
  • Opportunities for us to learn from YOU, as we strive for a deeper understanding of our customers' needs as we improve on services and build out new products. 
  • A place to connect with BSA, we have several members in the group and want you to join conversations by replying to the content we post every week, create your own posts to share anything you’d like, or just use the like button on posts to show solidarity.

If you are a Square seller and identify as a Black Business (we will be launching a group for all those interested in being allies to social causes soon), please click the link below to join:

Join Uplifted Voices: Black in Business

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Alumni

Heyy @mosivegan2019 !! Looks like your request to join was approved! Can't wait to see you posting. Feel free to add your voice to the threads on the homepage

Show us your biz logo or tell us a peak and valley moment you experienced as a business owner. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 22 of 23

Looking forward to future opportunities 🙌 with fellow Creatives. 

Message 23 of 23