x
Alumni

Join the Beta Program for Square Point of Sale

Hello everyone!

We’d like to invite you to join the Square POS Beta Program

Benefits

• Get early access to the latest features before they are released
  • Influence the future of Square with feedback, surveys and direct communication with our product teams
  • Be a part of a unique group with access to special testing opportunities and incentives

Download Square POS Beta for iOS

• Click the TestFlight link and follow the instructions to download the Square Point of Sale Beta app. If you are viewing on a desktop, send the link to your mobile device to download the Beta app.

Download Square POS Beta for Android

• Visit the Play Store and search “Square Point of Sale Beta” to find and install the Beta app.

How do I get access to new features? 

• As long as you use the Point of Sale Beta app as part of your daily operations, you’ll automatically gain early access to upcoming features.
  • As new features are made available, they will be released with the latest updated version of the Square Point of Sale Beta app.

Anything else I need to know?

• You will have to configure printers and location-based settings on the Beta app as they will not be transferred upon your first sign in.
  • The Square POS Beta app will be denoted by a red dot next to the app icon. Keep the App Store app downloaded in case you need to revert back.
  • Square’s Terms and Privacy Policy applicable to your existing Square account also apply to your use of the beta. By downloading the beta app or enabling beta features within your settings, you agree to keep all information confidential and abide by the terms of the nondisclosure agreement (NDA).

By using the Square POS Beta app and providing us feedback, you will directly influence and improve the product. Contact us to share feedback, feature requests, or any improvements you’d like to see. If you notice a bug or issue with the Beta app or a Beta feature, we ask that you report it and revert back to the publicly available version of Square POS.

Thank you for helping us better serve your business!

Best,

The Square Beta Team

Message 1 of 7
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Join the Beta Program for Square Point of Sale

We run the beta apps on all our devices, and it is pretty much flawless like running the AppStore version.  It is fun to get in early on testing new features.  The move to TestFlight has gone off great and is much easier than updating was before.

1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

We are looking for more beta participants! Let me know if you have any questions! 

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller

We run the beta apps on all our devices, and it is pretty much flawless like running the AppStore version.  It is fun to get in early on testing new features.  The move to TestFlight has gone off great and is much easier than updating was before.

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

We own three Square registers with 20K+ items on two of the registers and several thousand items on the third. We also have a web app using squares API's that we will be available to the public in the next couple weeks. We would be interested in testing new features if there's a beta program for Square Register. Thanks 

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

We are looking for more beta participants! Let me know if you have any questions! 

Message 4 of 7
Admin
Moved:

Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

Hello. I just joined the beta program online but am needing an invitation code, especially to be a part of the CBD trial program with my company. How may I obtain this? Thanks

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Hi @HappyKarmaHemp - Currently, our invite-only trial program for the support of some CBD products is full, but we'll be sure to share further updates here in the Seller Community as they become available!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 7 of 7