x
Admin

Join togetHER, Seller Community's Women in Business Group

Women-Sellers_01_BKW (1).png

Hi Seller Community! 

We recently launched three Community groups: togetHER,  Uplifted Voices, and Pride in Business.

I'm here today to let you know about togetHER, our group for women-identifying business owners. If you’d like to connect with other women in business and allies, togetHER is for you. 

According to the American Express 2019 State of Women-Owned Businesses Report, by 2019 there were nearly 13 million women-owned businesses in the US. Women-owned businesses represent 42% of all US businesses. 

To continue to support the continued growth of women in business we’ve created togetHER, a private Seller Community Group. We encourage you to join if you own and run a business or if your business is still a part-time project. 

In togetHER, women-identifying business owners and allies have the opportunity to:

• Connect with one and other and find support from a like-minded community. If you’re facing a problem and can’t see the path forward start a conversation to seek advice.

• Discuss issues on the topic of running a business and how to overcome the unique challenges that women-identifying business owners face. Join to share the story of how you started your business and what you wish you’d known on day 1!

• Discover and share resources to run and grow your business. We’ll share articles, video tutorials, and webinars and we invite you to resources that you’ve found useful too.

Connecting online is more important than ever. It's easy to join the group: request to join togetHER here.

together.gif

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Hoping to get great stuff from this thread!

Message 2 of 5

Hi Helen!

I'm excited to join.  The link to request to join the group isn't working.  Any suggestions?

With gratitude,

Bridget

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Thank you for letting me know @TheAcuYogi! I've just updated the link above but if you click here it should open up a new page where you can request to join. I'm sorry for the trouble!

@KatesPlace Welcome! I hope you can request to join too! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5
Alumni

Thank you for joining and welcome @PinkLBar , @bckstudio, @TheAcuYogi👋  When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourselves. We'd love to hear more about you and your business! Hope to see you in there @KatesPlace!

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 5 of 5