x

Kashoo - sync failure due to Square transaction overpayment?

Has anyone had issues with sync failures using Square and Kashoo? We have a Weebly/online store and Square for Retail. Have been working with Kashoo tech support for months trying to solve this (and paying all the while the monthly fee) but they keep saying it is an "overpayment issue" on certain square transactions causing the sync failures. We don't even know how that is possible since we only show 1 payment per transaction through our square system. At this point they have sent us back to Square saying we have to solve it with them.  Have reached out but not heard back yet. Feel like we are getting the runaround by Kashoo.  If anyone has had this issue and fixed this would love to know! We are desperate as our 2020 books are totally off because of this. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hey @TReece,

Unfortunately we're not able to assist on third party integration/partnership issues like this one.

Our Support Center article for Kashoo points to their Support Center so they'd need to continue helping you with this or file a ticket on their end. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I understand but if Kashoo is sending me back to Square saying it is an issue on the Square end...what do I do?  I reached out to Square support 2 weeks ago but no one has responded. Even though there is a sync issue with a 3rd party integration (Kashoo) my understanding is that the root cause is not anything to do with Kashoo but actually a Square transaction error.  So regardless of the bookkeeping app, I have to fix it in Square but need help.

Message 3 of 3