x

Linking bank account is my bank acct information accessible to anyone who has Square password?

Is my bank account information and balances kept private once someone who has Square password is signed on?

Message 1 of 46
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@squaredcc2 - Since the settings to adjust your bank account are available from your Square Dashboard, anyone that has your username and password would be able to access these settings. Having said that, in order for any bank account changes to start, you would have to confirm the change by clicking on a confirmation link that we email directly to the address tied to the account. If you'd like to further secure your Square Dashboard, I'd also suggest checking out this article on 2-Step verification. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JB17,

The email should have included a link to the form to complete. When you log in to your dashboard, check your notification center in the top right hand corner, as a link would be included there as well. 

PS. I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 🙂

Message 43 of 46

I want to change my bank account debit card 

Message 44 of 46
Square Community Moderator

Welcome cuttingcrew9308.  If you would like to edit your debit card on file with Square you can do so from the app or dashboard. Checkout the "Setup Transfers" section of this article to see how to change the debit card. If you have any questions feel free to reach back out. 

Message 45 of 46

We have different bank accounts for our different fund raisers.  I need to tie those specific banking accounts to their appropriate fund raiser.  Can this be done?  Or are we only allowed one bank account per square account?

Message 46 of 46