x

Links to real life Square Appointment implementations?

Please can someone share their real life implementaitons link to Square Appointments? Web embedded preffered.

In prep fo rwhen it launches in the UK I just wanted to see how it works and looks as there doesnt seem to be many screenshots on the support site.

Additionally, can you confirm that you can pay online using the Appointments system the same way you use POS on the same account. What are the fees taken? Is it also 1.75% (UK) as chip and PIN or the higher rate for cards not present?

Can you have different prices for online payments or does it take the 'Items' price list from the POS app?

MAny thanks

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Noone? Just a link to someones store please...

Message 2 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, sorry for the late response. 

One of our featured sellers, Woody Lovell, uses Square Appointments for his business The Barber Shop Club in Los Angeles. 

You can check out his booking website here:

The Barbershop Club

Message 3 of 15

Ah ok I see that is using the a Square site. I want to see an embed into their own site. 

Message 4 of 15

Any others?

Message 5 of 15

Is noone embedding Square Appointments/payments into their site via a simple code snippet? Judging by the radio silence I am thinking it's not possible without using the API which requires a steep learning curve. I thought you could just embed it with a Square provided code snippet like pretty much all the other booking software out there.

Message 6 of 15
Square Community Moderator

@NatureHeals Hi again, 

The steps that you would need to take would vary depending on your Content Management System (CMS), but currently Square Appointments allows you to add your appointment services to your website by using your embed code or creating a widget and adding it to your website.

I don't have an example seller that I can think of, but it is a feature that's available. 

Message 7 of 15

OK thank you!

Message 8 of 15
Beta Member

Just following up on this. The use of the appointment booking tool is not as responsive and intuitive as the external site, which may be why you don't see more people using it. It's definitely the reason we opted for external. http://beautifulsalon.co

Message 9 of 15

Message 10 of 15

Again not exactly what I mean. It opens in a new window and link to the square mini site. 

I want the whole booking to stay in my site 

Message 11 of 15

Doesnt open a new window for me? It stays embedded in my site

Message 12 of 15

It does on iOS 

Message 13 of 15

Ps - now it doesn't anymore maybe you've change something

Message 14 of 15

No, didnt change anything. 

Message 15 of 15