x
Beta Member

Loyalty Point Reporting

Is there a way to report customers by loyalty points? I can see visits, but that doesn't translate to points.

Thanks,

Jesse

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Congrats on your first Seller Community post, @OverflowTaps💯

Unfortunately there isn't a way to run a report or view customers by the amount of Loyalty points they have. The only "workaround" is to go to your Loyalty page from your Online Dashboard and view your list of Top Customers. This page doesn't show the actual points, but you can see who has the most points starting from top to bottom.

I'll make sure to pass your question to our Product Team so they can track the demand for this feature.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 7

@nika 

I second this request. This would be a very useful report to have.

Message 3 of 7

Still nothing on this?  It's just a simple report... can't we even get the raw data somehow?  This is a very basic feature that should be available prior to implementing any program such as this.

Message 4 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for adding your voice here, @brick.  We will need to ask again for your patience on this one. While we don't have any updates regarding a timeline for this feature quite yet, we will continue to share any news ASAP here on this thread.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 7

They are probably not making it available so you can not create that report and export it to your new POS system

with someone else. Like I am in the process of, right now.

Message 6 of 7

When reporting top customers, you can see this year and last year but it would be nice if you could do a customized search with the specific dates like you can do for sales.  Is this something that can be added?

Message 7 of 7